|tuesday, feb. 12th, 2002|
5:34 am - Summary of the last seven hours:
- Evening fun started at 10:30.
- Went to the bar. Stood outside in the cold for way too long.
- Got a crappy mixed drink...no flavor at all.
- Got flashed. Repeatedly. Sometimes without bras. (Hey Mandee, I'm being up-front about it!)
- Left the bar at 1:00
- Got home and saw roomies intent on mischief.
- Started preparing for delinquincy. Insulated dark clothing, all that.
- Retreived supplies (like paint) from Wal-Mart.
- Came back home with supplies. Stalked out into the night.
- Painted Rocky. Go look! That's Em's, Julie's, and my handiwork!
- Walked around with fishing line. Stretched line between sign post and tree to snap when a car drove by.
- Used paintballs and slingshot to vandalize various things like trees.
- Rolled down hills.
- Watched Em lay on her back, spit into the air, and try to catch it back in her mouth. Entertaining! =)
- Watched the rest of our party injure themselves on hill.
- walked to opposite side of campus to "victory tower."
- Climbed tower (which is about 30 feet tall) from the outside while the rest of the party used the steps. Sissies.
- Jumped off "bridge" near Higgins.
- Started home...then John and Clayton decided to run ahead and ambus us. So, Em and I took the long way home - through a field. They gave up on us by the time we finally got back to the house, but we felt good because of our military leet-ness
As you can see, I have had a rather full evening.
| 8 comments before yours | comment |
I like crackers.
And the snack.